TRAFALGAR, Ind. — The 2020-2021 Indiana FFA state officer team is very excited to travel the state and interact with members for the upcoming National FFA Week, which will be held Feb. 20-27.
They shared the top five things that they are most looking forward to during National FFA Week.
1. Traveling and meeting new members. The Indiana FFA State officers are looking forward to traveling around the state and being able to meet new FFA members and interact with them in person.
2. Hearing FFA members’ impact story. One of the things that FFA members are looking forward to the most is being able to talk with and hear FFA members’ impact story and what the organization means to them.
3. Chapter traditions. The FFA state officers are also looking forward to being part of different chapter traditions that chapters do during National FFA Week. They are used to their home chapter traditions, but can’t wait to celebrate and participate in new ones.
4. Advocating for agriculture. The young leaders are looking forward to be able to spend the week advocating for agriculture and agricultural education.
5. Inspiration. The state officers are looking forward to inspiring and motivating new FFA members who are just starting out in their career while also sharing this year’s state theme of “Embrace” and sharing what FFA has to offer members.