WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — During the 90th Indiana FFA State Convention, the lives of seven FFA members were forever changed when they were elected by the Indiana FFA delegate body to serve on the 2019-2020 Indiana FFA state officer team.
This year, 21 state officer candidates from all over the state came up to Purdue University the Friday before state convention started and went through a grueling interview process with six different rounds focusing on current events, Indiana FFA and working as a team.
After the interviews were over, the nominating committee made up of executive members, past state FFA officers and FFA members, prepared a slate of the candidates they thought would be best for the 2019-2020 Indiana FFA state officer team and presented it to the Hoosier FFA delegate body.
The delegates voted to accept the slate as proposed by the nominating committee.
The 2019-2020 Indiana FFA state officer team consists of:
- President — Dillion Muhlenkamp, Jay County FFA.
- Secretary — Caitlyn Lewis, Frontier FFA.
- Northern Region Vice President — Morgan Hinz, South Central FFA.
- Southern Region Vice President — Nathan Fairchild, South Decatur FFA.
- Treasurer — Noah Berning, Heritage FFA.
- Reporter — Taylor Roy, Franklin FFA.
- Sentinel — Eion Stephens, Tecumseh FFA.