This week I’m working on an important project — our annual county fair tab. Indiana is home to dozens of magnificent fairs, and they are the perfect spots to make summertime memories with your family.
Here are a few tips I have for enjoying your county fair:
1. Bring comfy shoes and lots of sunblock!
2. Stop by the 4-H buildings and barns to see the projects students have been working on all summer.
3. Take plenty of photos. You won’t regret it.
4. Keep your eye out for yummy, Indiana-grown sweet corn, ice cream and other foods while you’re there.
5. Bring cash for tickets, parking, food and games.
6. Check out your fair’s website or Facebook page to learn about discounts, concerts and special activities.